Invoicing and payment
In the event that a price be clearly incorrectly displayed, whatever the reason (computer virus, manual error, technical error), the order for the product concerned will be cancelled. Classic Deli will inform the Customer as soon as possible. The Customer will be able, if he wishes, to reorder at the corrected and exact price.
On receipt of payment, Classic Deli will send the Customer an email confirming the order.
In the event of a total or partial refund of a payment made by bank transfer, the refund will be effective within a minimum period of 10 days for payments made in full.
The total or partial refund of a payment made by credit card will be effective within 96 hours for any amount less than 10,000,000vnd inclusive of tax and 10 days for any amount over 10,000,000vnd inclusive of tax.
Any payment incident will authorize Classic Deli to impede the delivery of the ordered products.
In the event that, for any reason whatsoever, the debiting of sums owed by the Customer proves impossible, Classic Deli will contact the Customer in order to rectify the situation. If the Client does not rectify the situation within the period agreed with Classic Deli, the sale will be immediately cancelled by operation of law and the electronic purchase process will be cancelled without the Customer being able to claim any compensation.
Registration of bank details / Payment options
Classic Deli offers its customers the possibility to register/save one or more means of payment (i.e. their bank details) in a secure manner, in order to pay for future purchases more easily and quickly on the website.
To do so, the Customer must:
- pay for his last purchase by credit card on the website. On this occasion, the Customer shall provide his bank details, i.e. the type of bank card used (Visa, Carte bleue, Mastercard), the number of the card concerned, its expiry date and the cryptogram on the back.
- Tick the acceptance box "I authorize Classic Deli to save my financial details to avoid having to enter them when I place future orders on the classicdeli.market website".
- And validate the payment
Once the payment has been validated, the data relating to the credit card used will be saved. The Client's bank details are not stored by Classic Deli, but on the payment service provider's secure server.
The Customer may therefore choose to pay for future purchases by credit card (Carte Bleue, VISA, Mastercard) without having to re-enter his/her bank details. It is however specified that the cryptogram will be systematically asked for again at each purchase for security reasons.
The Customer also retains, at any time, the possibility to delete the data relating to the registered bank card and/or add another bank card,
For any information, questions or complaints, the Classic Deli customer service is at your disposal in the "Contact us" section,
In any event, if Classic Deli liability is evoked for any reason whatsoever, it will be limited to the amount of the allegedly defective goods in question. It is the Client's responsibility to take out any policy for any claim in excess of the amount so agreed.
· Classic Deli reserves the right to assess the risks inherent in all operations and to refuse to carry out the service if necessary (e.g. unpaid, abnormality of the order, any other dispute...).
· Delivery is ensured by road transport. The place of delivery must therefore be accessible by road. Classic Deli does not ensure deliveries that require special equipment (boats, ferry, elevator...) or abnormal handling to unload the goods.
· If events beyond the control of Classic Deli, such as force majeure, strikes, administrative decisions, natural events (e.g. road snow, landslides, storms etc.), or any other circumstances impede or delay the provision of services, Classic Deli cannot be held liable in any case. Compensation will not be granted to the Customer in any of these situations.