Mazzer Kony S Electronic Grinder (Matt Black)
Grinding on demand, electronic dose adjustment, ventilation with electronic control.
Power 450 Watt
Grinding adjustment stepless micrometrical
Burrs conical burrs 63mm - 2 1/2 inches (ref.191C)
Grinding burrs speed 420 rpm (50 Hz) - 500 rpm (60Hz)
Average grinding speed 1s/>3g @50Hz - 1s/>3.6g @60Hz
Body aluminium die casting
Hopper capacity 1.3kg (2.9 lbs)
Net Weight 20kg - (44 lbs)
Equipment features IoT, Tag holder
Low rpm conical burr grinder designed to enhance the aroma of your coffee. The distinctive Mazzer design spotlights precision machined components and high-tech electronics. The Kony S features excellent dose consistency, IoT connectivity, and a mind to barista ergonomics. This is the ideal choice for medium-high volume cafes.
- Keep grounds from getting on the counter (electrostatic charge reduction) while getting uniform coffee grounds in your portafilter with the innovative GFC System. GFC- Grind Flow Control consistes of a removable aluminum outlet insert equipped with a through-flow wire damper.
- No loss of grind settings with easy to clean grinding chamber
- User-friendly Memory Track System to index grind setting. More precise, wide grinding adjustment range.
- On-demand grinding can be easily activated with the portafilter.
- Double fan cooling system
- Adjustable portafilter holder. Grind hands-free and consistently center the flow of grinds in your basket
- Tag holder use the magnet to place a tag on the hopper with the name of the coffee you are serving.
- 19 Lanuguage Control Panel with wide viewing angle
- Programmable single, double, and triple dose buttons
- Steps of a hundredth of a second
- Total and partial dose counter
- Programmable pause function in between grinding
- Manual grinding mode
- Ability to set up a maximum dose cap
- Daily grinding statistics
- Alerts on service needs, worn burrs.
- Firmware upgrades
- IoT Functionalities - Wherever you are, be connected to your grinder on your cloud. You'll be able to monitor any and all of your grinders' output, keep up with maintenance needs.