Mazzer Super Jolly V Pro Electronic Grinder (Matt Black)
Grinding on demand, electronic dose adjustnent, ventilation with electronic control
Power 350 Watt
Grinding adjustment stepless micrometrical
Burrs flat burrs 64mm (2 1/2 inches) (ref.233M)
Grinding burrs speed 1400 rpm (50 Hz) - 1600 rpm (60Hz)
Body aluminium die casting
Hopper capacity 1.1kg (2.4 lbs)
Net Weight 15kg - 33 lbs
Equipment features GFC - Tag holder
Optional features IoT - manual tamper
Premium grinder for small to medium sized cafes looking for quality, durability and consistent results. The Super Jolly V Pro is simple to use and full of functionalities, a reliable friend for any barista. A modern grinder that paid tribute to the iconic style of the 1971 Mazzer Jolly. The evolution of its design, updated with new, sleek lines and neat shapes, makes the Mazzer Super Jolly V Pro a contemporary classic.
- The portafilter holder is fully adjustable and simple to use. Consistently center the flow of grinds in your basket.
- Easy to clean grinding chamber with no loss of the regulation.
- Grind hand-free with the portafilter activated grind button.
- Index your grind settings with the Memory Track System - MTS
- Use the magnet to place a tag on the hopper with the name of the coffee
- More precise, wider grinding adjustment range.
- Grind Flow Control System - GFC reduces the electronic charge which causes the coffee powder on tray and counter and prevents clumping. It is a composed of a removable aluminum outlet insert equipped with an easy to clean extractable wire dampler to get a dynamic control over the flow of coffee throughout the chute.
- Protect your coffee beans from temperature exposure and preserve your bean's fresh roasted flavor with the double fan cooling system.
- 64mm flat burrs have been re-engineered to speed up the dosing time by 20%. 100% made in Italy by Mazzer.
- Low retention grinder to save time and coffee each time you change your settings.
- Uniform coffee grounds and consistent dosing to keep consistent results
- 93% of the grinder weight comes from premium materials like stainless steel, aluminium, brass, and copper, to make it not only durable but also easy to recycle and eco-friendly.
- 19 Lanuguage Control Panel with wide viewing angle
- Programmable single, double, and triple dose buttons
- Steps of a hundredth of a second
- Total and partial dose counter
- Programmable pause function in between grinding
- Manual grinding mode
- Ability to set up a maximum dose cap
- Daily grinding statistics
- Alerts on service needs, worn burrs.
- Firmware upgrades
- IoT Functionalities - Wherever you are, be connected to your grinder on your cloud. Thanks to the internet- connectable platform data about your grinder is remotely easily accessible. You'll be able to monitor any and all of your grinders' output, keep up with maintenance needs, and improve the quality of your coffee in a scientific way using data tracked by the grinder (optional).