Preparation: follow our easy steps to perfectly cook your Californian Grilled Chicken.
- ¾ cup Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tsp fresh grated garlic
- 2 tbsps of honey
- 2 tbsps of extra virgin olive oil
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 4 boneless skinless Chicken breasts
- 4 slices of mozzarella
- 4 slices of avocado
- 4 slices of tomato
- 2 tbsps of basil for garnish
- Balsamic glaze, for drizzling
*Preheat your grill
1. In a small bowl, whisk together balsamic vinegar, garlic, honey, oil, and season with salt and pepper. Marinate your chicken and leave it to rest for 20 minutes or overnight.
2. Heat up the grill to medium-high. Oil the grates and grill your chicken until it turns charred and cook it completely through for 8 minutes per side.
3. As your chicken is cooking, add sliced mozzarella on top. Add the avocado and tomato over the chicken and cover the grill to melt for 2 minutes.
4. Once your chicken is cooked, add the basil for garnish and drizzle with balsamic glaze, as per preference.
Watch our video on our Classic Deli YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWlIDnr8oKc